Sunday, March 15, 2009

To stencil or not to stencil


I am wondering if I should stencil around the room or not.

However, I do want this Tree above the crib. I love it. I would add the more warm colors in the leaves, the blue/greens, some darker purples, etc.


My baby Mobile is another fun project for me. Since I am going medieval/old world fairy tale, I'd like a specific type of baby mobile.

What I'd like to find is an used mobile, one with music. Then, I may just snip off the existing mobile figures and put on my own. I am contemplating this set of medieval characters, but I'd like something even more whimsical. Dragons (cute of course), fairies, etc as well. Also need to make sure it is secure and safe for baby of course. These finger puppets are cute as well. Or the castle set... another set...

And, omg. Hats with ears... Ya gotta love it: Bunny, kitty, and more kitty! And since it will be a gamer baby, a N00Bl3t baby jumper.


I also decided to choose a curtain from Target. I was thinking of making them, but I have loved the Target curtains I've bought in the past and would like to have them again. This is the type of style and dark coloring I am looking at. The embroidery is beautiful and free-flowing.

No comments: