Thursday, March 19, 2009

Sleep and food!

The last couple days have been wonderful in the eating category. I am a little nauseous off and on, but I am able to eat a full meal. I went out and bought fruits, fresh veggies, and other good for me and baby foods. Very nummy so far.

And yesterday, I had my 7am meeting and got up earrrly. But by 3:30pm, I was yawning in my meeting with an RA, apologizing if I was slowly sinking. As soon as we went our separate ways, I told my desk worker that I was "busy" napping and went straight home and fell into one of those deep breathing, warm, muscles relaxed naps until 5pm! It was wondrous. D was working until 5pm anyway and I had a heads up that he wouldn't wake me til then. Loved it! No dreams. just slllleeeeeeep. I then went to bed at around 9pm. hehe I guess I was ready to make up for some sleep lost.

This morning I felt so awake at 7am, I made D and I eggs and toast. Just now he sent me a note through our messenger "thank you for an eggcelent breakfast!! ". So cute and nerdy :-)

Tonight, one of my assistants are making donuts in their apartment. He's invited everyone. I am so craving a donut now, it is driving me up the wall =) Tonight at 7pm, we're going to a staff inservice to work through a session for help with the death of our resident. I am hoping this will be beneficial for everyone and help those that need it.

One of my staff are selling these Scentsy wickless candles. So far, I have loved the smell of a few of them and may get one for the apt. As most know, the residence halls don't allow open flames.

No comments: