Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Deals and Planning

Well,

I was good tummy-wise for a while, just being careful not to eat too much.

This morning, I got up for my 7am meeting and as soon as i picked up my jacket to put it on, i had to drop it all and go running to the bathroom. /sigh I ended up just going back to bed, wretched and moaning. Got better at about 8:30am and went to work with a baggie of crackers.

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=2310468
A couple days ago, D and I went to Walmart to price shop. We scoured the Baby section and after about half an hour, we were about to leave when i noticed a boxed dresses on clearance. It had a sticker of $90. It looked like an awesome deal, so we loaded it into the cart. When we got to the checkout, to our surprise, it came up to $45!!! We put it together and it is gorgeous. Yaay for thrifty and lucky shopping :-)

Also, mom got me a book for my birthday - What to expect when you're expecting. Great book! I also bought the BABY Bargains book - awesome and informative. ALL parents need that book, i swear!

No comments: