Wednesday, March 11, 2009

NOT my sonogram - but has a story behind it

Ok, so about a week ago, the secretary at my work (she is younger than me and is engaged to another old friend of mine), well she had a dream. In it, I was pregnant and I was showing off the sonogram. In the sonogram, my baby was holding a gaming controller.

So, when I told the news to the staff at central, I made this picture and had on it: "(she) is Psychic!" I also told her to try dreaming about me being rich!

Today, I have had some serious back aches. Not sure if I am not sleeping right or what. I am not too tired. Just hungry all the time, but not wanting to eat - because i don't know WHAT I want most of the time. I think D is still in shock. I decided to stay quiet today and not say anything "baby". But, my back hurt and when I complained he grinned and hugged me, saying "preggers!". So, I didn't have to cry. heheh


Mom says the baby is working on its heart.

A copy and past from Child Development Info Website


Heart tube forms and begins to pulsate and force blood to circulate through blood vessels in embryonic disc. Nervous system begins to arise, first in form of neural groove. Development of intestinal tract, lungs, liver and kidneys begins. By end of one month, the embryo is about one-fourth inch long, curled into a crescent, with small nubbins on sides of body indicating incipient arms and legs.


"NUBBINS"!!!! Don't you LOVE that word? =D

No comments: